(West Papua National Committee)
We inform to all the international media, the international community and to all the observers of the West Papua problem that KNPB (the West Papua National Committee) has held the I Congress in the Kampung Harapan, Jayapura on 19 untill November 22 2010. This congress was attended by delegation from territories and the consulate from various elements that were combined in KNPB.
The first Kongres of KNPB produced the resolution that became the attitude and the commitment of all the participant, that: the Focus of the KNPB Program was to finish up the status of West Papua through the process of politics and the law. To push the process of the resolution legally and politics, KNPB nationally reduced the political program and the organisation. Firstly, the Political program of KNPB is to achieve the goal of the West Papua, that is Independent in a manner Politics went through the most democratic rout that is the Referendum. Secondly, the Organisation program that is KNPB as the media pushed the formation of the Nasional of West Papua Council as the body representative, at the same time as the symbol of the association in driving the struggle through to the formation of the temporary Government post the referendum.
Better scrutinised and understood the discussions whole in the congress that was held, the forum for the congress of the I Komite Nasional Papua Barat [KNPB] produced resolutions that were unity of the attitude and the resolve from all over delegation of the Papua people from the committee's territories and delegations of the organisation of the struggle, that is:
1. Immediately to finish up the West Papua politics status through the referendum route as the most democratic solution and
2. Immediately carried out the internal strengthening of the struggle for the nation of West Papua through the association and the repairing in the defence of the military, civil and the International diplomat in the political and organisation program of KNPB.
3. We urge the defence of the military to immediately unite and carry out the repairing in order to pushes the agenda towards the referendum.
4. We urge to all the elements of the struggle to immediately pushed the formation of the Nasional Council as the symbol of the national association towards the solution to the referendum in the problem resolution of West Papua.
5. Immediately stopped the debate and mutual conflicts between the foreign diplomat and immediately to unite in works of the campaign and diplomacy in order to pushes the process of the resolution through the law and politic route.
This congress also succeeded in choosing the central management for, where Buchtar Tabuni was chosen again with the unanimous vote to continue to become General Chairman of KNPB, whereas Mako Tabuni became Vice Chairman of KNPB. General Secretary was filled up by Agus Trapen and Danny Wenda. Whereas the national Spokesperson was Jefri Tabuni and Victor F. Yeimo was chosen to be the Internasional Spokesperson.
This this resolution was passed towards organised internal the struggle headed the nation goal of West Papua namely nation independence of West Papua.
“We Must End”
Victor F. Yeimo
International spokesperson (+6281384553160)